There is more to Uri Geller than his countless “miracles” – and James (The Amazing) Randi tells all in this fascinating examination of the Geller myth.
– What really makes Geller run?
– Why have scientists reported on all Geller’s “successful” psychictests and ignored his many failures?
– Why will Uri perform almost anywhere, anytime, except in frontof professional magicians?
– Can Geller actually bend spoons, keys and nails with his “psychic”powers?
– Why do people around the world continue to believe Geller hasmagic powers, when his tricks have been exposed many times?
In an eye-opening expos_, Randi provides a devastating blow to Geller and the pseudoscience of parapsychology.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Our 2020 vision is to nurture a new cycle of growth, thereby we will be undergoing a temporary hibernation as we focus on this process. Please do continue to enjoy and explore our teachings and tools to further your learning journey until we return. Sign up for our newsletter to stay connected with us!